A must-have for the serious rock crawler or racer! These aluminum axle tubes will handle the abuse modern brushless systems can put on your driveline. CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, this kit includes two aluminum axle tubes and kingpin screw bearings for either the front and rear axle on your Clod. These axle tubes are designed for use with the Hot Racing CB2108 steering knuckles only!
Note: If you want to convert the front and rear axles, you will need to purchase two sets of these.
- Bushing support kingpins for super smooth steering action
- Smaller c-hub make it for possible 2.2 in wheel
- CNC 6061-T6 Aluminum construction, silver in color
- These tubes will increase the drive shaft strength of your Clod rock crawler
- This kit requires a linked suspension and is NOT compatible with the factory radius arm (ladder bar) suspension
- Two (2) aluminum axle tubes
- Four (4) 5x8mm nylon steering bushings
- Four (4) brass bushings
- Four (4) screws
CPE-HRAXLETUBE_LP: Clodbuster Lo-Profile Aluminum Axle Tubes
- Manufacturer: Hot Racing
- Man. P/N: CB20E08
- Stock Status: Currently Unavailable